Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Other Names for this Disease
- Primary pulmonary hypertension
- Idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Idiopathic pulmonary hypertension
- To find a medical professional who specializes in genetics, you can ask your doctor for a referral or you can search for one yourself. Online directories are provided by GeneTests, the American College of Medical Genetics, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. If you need additional help, contact a GARD Information Specialist. You can also learn more about genetic consultations from Genetics Home Reference.
- Good Days provides help to patients with life-altering conditions. Assistance includes help with the cost of medications and travel.
- Patient Services, Inc (PSI) provides financial support and guidance for qualified patients with specific chronic diseases. PSI helps patients find solutions to the social and economic problems confronting patients with chronic conditions.