Other Names for this Disease
- Richter transformation
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The American Cancer Society provides information about the treatment of Richter syndrome within a report on chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Click on the link above to access this information.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) provides information related to the management of Richter syndrome. Information about treatment of adult non-hodgkin lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia can be accessed at the above links.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Richter syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".