Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
- Christ-Siemens-Touraine syndrome
- CST syndrome
- Ectodermal dysplasia anhidrotic
- Ectodermal dysplasia, hypohidrotic
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.