Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Diabetes mellitus, Addison's disease, myxedema
- Multiple endocrine deficiency syndrome, type 2
- Polyglandular autoimmune syndrome, type 2
- Autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 2
- Schmidt syndrome
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 2. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.