Severe combined immunodeficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- Bubble boy disease
- SCID due to adenosine deaminase deficiency
- ADA deficiency
- Severe combined immunodeficiency due to adenosine deaminase deficiency
On this page
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Severe combined immunodeficiency. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
|Generic Name||Pegademase bovine|
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|For enzyme replacement therapy for ADA deficiency in patients with severe combined immunodeficiency.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|