Sialidosis type I
Other Names for this Disease
- Cherry red spot myoclonus syndrome
- Myoclonus cherry red spot syndrome
- Cherry-red spot-myoclonus syndrome
- Normomorphic sialidosis
- Sialidosis type 1
On this page
- How to Get Involved in Research – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find out about research for a rare disease.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
- The Lysosomal Disease Network is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with this condition through research. The Lysosomal Disease Network has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.