Congenital sucrase-isomaltase deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital sucrose-isomaltase malabsorption
- Disaccharide intolerance, 1
- SI deficiency
- Sucrase-isomaltase deficiency, congenital
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- A Place to Start is a blog for parents of children with congenital sucrase-isomaltase deficiency (CSID) that contains information and recipes.
- Visit CSID Parents & Kids on Facebook.
- The CSID Yahoo group is a community for patients and caregivers living with congenital sucrase isomaltase deficiency and for their families and friends.
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.