Other Names for this Disease
- B variant GM2 gangliosidosis
- Gangliosidosis GM2 , type 1
- GM2 gangliosidosis, B, B1 variant
- GM2 gangliosidosis, type 1
- HexA deficiency
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Tay-Sachs disease. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.