Other Names for this Disease
- BH4 deficiency
- Hyperphenylalaninemia caused by a defect in biopterin metabolism
- Hyperphenylalaninemia, non-phenylketonuric
- Non-phenylketonuric hyperphenylalaninemia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International
P.O. Box 33985
Fort Worth, TX 76162
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.
American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
444 North Capitol Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001-1512
Toll-free: (800) 424-3688
Telephone: (202) 387-1968
Fax: (202) 387-2193