Urea cycle disorders
Other Names for this Disease
- Disorder of urea cycle metabolism and ammonia detoxification
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
The following diseases are related to Urea cycle disorders. If you have a question about any of these diseases, you can contact GARD.
- Adult-onset citrullinemia type II
- Arginase deficiency
- Argininosuccinic aciduria
- Carbamoyl phosphate synthetase 1 deficiency
- Citrullinemia type I
- N-acetylglutamate synthetase deficiency
- Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency
- Ornithine translocase deficiency syndrome