Other Names for this Disease
- Leukocytoclastic angiitis
- Cutaneous leukocytoclastic angiitis
- Cutaneous leukocytoclastic vasculitis
- Cutaneous small vessel vasculitis
- Hypersensitivity angiitis
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hypersensitivity vasculitis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium (VCRC) is an integrated group of academic medical centers, patient support organizations, and clinical research resources dedicated to conducting clinical research in different forms of vasculitis. The VCRC has a contact registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities and updates on the progress of the VCRC research projects.
For more information on the registry see: http://rarediseasesnetwork.epi.usf.edu/vcrc/takeaction/registrymenu.htm