Von Hippel-Lindau disease
Other Names for this Disease
- VHL syndrome
- Von Hippel-Lindau disease
- Von Hippel-Lindau syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Von Hippel-Lindau disease. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The VHL Family Alliance has teamed up with the National Disease Research Interchange (NDRI) to create a tissue bank to help scientists find ways of improving diagnosis and treatment of Von Hippel-Lindau syndrome. To learn more about this tissue bank, click here.
- The VHL Family Alliance is actively involved in research to further the understanding of Von Hippel-Lindau disease. Research efforts currently encompass the development of a Patient Registry, involvement in Clinical Trials and the creation of a VHL gene mutation database. To learn more about ongoing research efforts, click here.