Other Names for this Disease
- Weaver Smith syndrome
- Overgrowth syndrome with accelerated skeletal maturation, unusual facies, and camptodactyly
- Camptodactyly - overgrowth - unusual facies
- EZH2 Related Overgrowth
- Genetics Home Reference contains information on Weaver syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Weaver syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.