Other Names for this Disease
- Infantile spasm
- X-linked infantile spasm syndrome
- X-linked infantile spasms
- West's syndrome
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The NORD Physician Guide for West syndrome was developed as a free service of the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) and it's medical advisors. The guides provide a resource for clinicians about specific rare disorders to facilitate diagnosis and treatment of their patients with this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied West syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.