Other Names for this Disease
- Intestinal lipodystrophy
- Intestinal lipophagic granulomatosis
- Secondary Non-tropical Sprue
- Tropheryma whippelii infection
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Whipple Disease. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). August 2014; http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/digestive-diseases/whipple-disease/Pages/facts.aspx. Accessed 12/8/2015.
- Lehrer JK. Whipple's disease. MedlinePlus. May 2014; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000209.htm. Accessed 12/8/2015.