Torg Winchester syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Winchester syndrome
- Torg syndrome
- Nodulosis arthropathy osteolysis syndrome
- NOA syndrome
- Multicentric osteolysis, nodulosis and arthropathy
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Torg Winchester syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Torg Winchester syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.