Wiskott Aldrich syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Eczema thrombocytopenia immunodeficiency syndrome
- Immunodeficiency 2
- IMD 2
- Aldrich syndrome
On this page
- How to Get Involved in Research – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find out about research for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Wiskott Aldrich syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases Registry (PIDR)
Web site: Primary Immunodeficiency Registry
- The Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium (PIDTC) is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with severe combined immunodeficiency, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, and chronic granulomatous disease through research. The Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium (PIDTC) has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.