Other Names for this Disease
- Xeroderma pigmentosa
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Xeroderma pigmentosum. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). 2010; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/xeroderma-pigmentosum. Accessed 10/21/2010.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Xeroderma pigmentosum. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The Merck Manuals Online Medical Library provides information on this condition for patients and caregivers.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The Clinical Center at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has published an online information page about xeroderma pigmentosum. Visit the above link to access this information.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Xeroderma pigmentosum. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.