Other Names for this Disease
- Frambesia tropica
- Treponema pertenue infection
- Endemic treponematoses
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The Merck Manuals Online Medical Library provides information on this condition for patients and caregivers.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) produces guidelines and standards, helps countries to address public health issues, and supports and promotes health research. The WHO has developed a fact sheet on this condition. To view the fact sheet, click on the link.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Yaws. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.