Orofaciodigital syndrome 4
Other Names for this Disease
- Orofaciodigital syndrome with tibial dysplasia
- Baraitser-Burn syndrome
- OFD syndrome with tibial defects
- OFD syndrome 4
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Genetic and Clinical Studies of Congenital Anomaly Syndromes (also known as Phenotype and Etiology of Pallister-Hall Syndrome) which may be of interest to you.