Cryptomicrotia brachydactyly syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Bilateral cryptomicrotia, brachytelomesophalangy, hypoplastic toe nails, and excess fingertip arch
- Cryptomicrotia - brachydactyly - excess fingertip arch
- Cryptomicrotia brachydactyly syndrome excess fingertip arch
- Cryptomicrotia-brachydactyly syndrome
- Tonoki ohura niikawa syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.