Other Names for this Disease
- Diabetic fibrous breast disease
- Diabetic fibrous mastopathy
- Lymphocytic mastitis
- Lymphocytic mastopathy
- Sclerosing lymphocytic lobulitis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Keyoung JA Zuurbier CA, Tsangaris TN, Azumi N, Makariou E. Diabetic Mastopathy. Applied Radiology. 2003; http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/462248_3. Accessed 10/15/2009.
- Honda M, Mori Y, Nishi T, Mizuguchi K, Ishibashi M. Diabetic mastopathy of bilateral breasts in an elderly Japanese woman with type 2 diabetes: a case report and a review of the literature in Japan. Intern Med. Epub 2007 Sep 14; https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/internalmedicine/46/18/46_18_1573/_article. Accessed 10/15/2009.
- Ely KA, Tse G, Simpson JF, Clarfeld R, Page DL. Diabetic mastopathy: a clinicopathologic review. Am J Clin Pathol. 2000 Apr; http://ajcp.metapress.com/app/home/contribution.asp?referrer=parent&backto=issue,10,16;journal,96,99;linkingpublicationresults,1:300401,1. Accessed 10/15/2009.