Leigh syndrome, French Canadian type
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital lactic acidosis, Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean type
- Cox deficiency, French Canadian type
- COX deficiency, French-Canadian type
- Cox deficiency, Saguenay Lac saint Jean type
- Cytochrome c oxidase deficiency, French Canadian type
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.