HMG CoA lyase deficiency
- 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-CoA lyase deficiency
- Defect in leucine metabolism
- HMG-CoA lyase deficiency
- 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaric aciduria
- Hydroxymethylglutaric aciduria
News & Events
NCATS Co-Sponsored Conferences
Newborn Screening in the Genomic Era: Setting a Research Agenda, Monday, December 13, 2010 - Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Location: Rockville, MD
Description: This meeting allowed leaders in the fields of genomics and newborn screening to learn from each other and together explore new ways to advance research on new genomic technologies, potential health applications for newborn screening and beyond, and related ELSI issues.
- The International Network for Fatty Acid Oxidation Research and Management (INFORM) has been formed in order to promote research and discussion into the cause, diagnosis, and management of inborn errors of fatty acid oxidation. INFORM will sponsor an inaugural symposium to be held on September 6, 2014 in Innsbruck, Austria following SSIEM, with annual meetings thereafter. The Network will provide a collaborative framework for ongoing communication and research between the members.