Genu valgum, st Helena familial
Other Names for this Disease
- Genu valgum, hereditary pubertal
- Severe 'knock-knees' and variable lesser malalignment at the elbows and wrists
- St. Helena familial genu valgum
- Hereditary pubertal genu valgum
On this page
- To find a medical professional who specializes in genetics, you can ask your doctor for a referral or you can search for one yourself. Online directories are provided by GeneTests, the American College of Medical Genetics, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. If you need additional help, contact a GARD Information Specialist. You can also learn more about genetic consultations from Genetics Home Reference.