Other Names for this Disease
- Urticaria, deafness and amyloidosis
- Urticaria-deafness-amyloidosis syndrome
- UDA syndrome
- Muckle Wells syndrome
- Secondary glomerular disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Muckle-Wells syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
(Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of Cryopyrin-Assisted Periodic Syndromes (CAPS)|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|