Adducted thumb and clubfoot syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Adducted thumb clubfoot syndrome
- Adducted thumb-clubfoot syndrome
- Adducted thumbs-arthrogryposis syndrome, Dundar type
- Autosomal recessive adducted thumb-club foot syndrome
On this page
- The University of California San Francisco Limb Study is researching the genetic causes of limb malformations. They are looking for participants who only have problems with their limbs, such as fused or webbed fingers/toes, more than 5 fingers/toes, less than 5 fingers/toes, split hand and foot also called ectrodactyly, short fingers/toes, bent pinky fingers, extra long fingers, flexed fingers, club foot, etc. Visit the study’s website to learn more about who is eligible to take part in this study.