Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, musculocontractural type
Other Names for this Disease
- Adducted thumb clubfoot syndrome
- Adducted thumb-clubfoot syndrome
- Adducted thumbs-arthrogryposis syndrome, Dundar type
- Autosomal recessive adducted thumb-club foot syndrome
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation with developmental anomaly
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Your Questions Answered
1 question(s) from the public on this disease have been answered. Submit a new question.
Do individuals with adducted thumb and clubfoot syndrome automatically have cognitive deficiencies? Are there cases where normal intellectual abilities have been noted? Click here for answer