Familial colorectal cancer
Other Names for this Disease
- Colorectal cancer, familial
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Evaluation of Genomic Applications in Practice and Prevention (EGAPP) initiative, launched by the CDC National Office of Public Health Genomics developed an evidence report for metastatic colorectal cancer treated with Irinotecan entitled,
Can UGT1A1 genotyping reduce morbidity and mortality in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer?
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Familial colorectal cancer. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|For use in combination with 5-fluorouracil to prolong survival in the palliative treatment of patients with advanced colorectal cancer.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information