Other Names for this Disease
- Absence or underdevelopment of the 6th and 7th cranial nerves
- Congenital facial diplegia
- Congenital facial diplegia syndrome
- Congenital oculofacial paralysis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Moebius syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.