Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy, type 2B
Other Names for this Disease
- Muscular dystrophy, limb-girdle, type 3
- Autosomal recessive limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2B
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy due to dysferlin deficiency
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- The Jain Foundation provides information on clinical trials and research studies for dysferlinopathy.