Hereditary congenital facial paresis
Other Names for this Disease
- MBS2 (formerly)
- Moebius syndrome 2 (formerly)
- Mobius syndrome 2 (formerly)
- Facial paresis hereditary congenital
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.