X-linked visceral heterotaxy 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Heterotaxy, visceral, 1, X-linked
- Heterotaxy, visceral, X-linked
- Laterality, X-linked
- Situs inversus, complex cardiac defects, and splenic defects, X-linked
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied X-linked visceral heterotaxy 1. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.