Other Names for this Disease
- Deafness, bilateral sensorineural, and hydrocephalus due to foramen of monro obstruction
- Deafness, sensorineural, with partial agenesis of the corpus callosum and arachnoid cysts
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- The University of Washington's hindbrain malformation research program invites individuals with this condition to participate in their research program. Click on the link for more information on how to participate in their research study.