Other Names for this Disease
- Systemic mast cell disease
On this page
- How to Find a Disease Specialist – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find specialists for a rare disease.
- The Mastocytosis Society has a listing of Medical Research Centers that specialize in mastocytosis. Click on the link to view this list which includes centers in the United States and Europe.
You may wish to discuss your concerns with a genetics professional. The following online resources can help you find a genetics professional in your community:
- The National Society of Genetic Counselors provides a searchable directory of US and international genetic counseling services.
- The American College of Medical Genetics has a searchable database of US genetics clinics.
- The University of Kansas Medical Center provides a list of US and international genetic centers, clinics, and departments.
- The American Society of Human Genetics maintains a database of its members, which includes individuals who live outside of the United States. Visit the link to obtain a list of the geneticists in your country, some of whom may be researchers that do not provide medical care.