Chromosome 18p deletion syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- 18p deletion syndrome
- 18p minus syndrome
- 18p- syndrome
- De Grouchy syndrome
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- The Chromosome 18 Registry & Research Society is an advocacy organization composed of parents of individuals with chromosome 18 abnormalities. Click on the link above to view their information page on 18p deletion syndrome.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Chromosome 18p deletion syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Unique is a source of information and support to families and individuals affected by rare chromosome disorders. Click on the link to view information about 18p deletions.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Chromosome 18p deletion syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.