Acute leukemia of ambiguous lineage
Other Names for this Disease
- Biphenotypic acute leukemia
- AML with lymphoid markers
- ALL with myeloid markers
- Mixed lineage acute leukemia
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Acute leukemia of ambiguous lineage. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.