Alveolar capillary dysplasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital alveolar capillary dysplasia
- Pulmonary hypertension, familial persistent of the newborn
- Familial persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with pulmonary venous misalignment
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- To find a medical professional who specializes in genetics, you can ask your doctor for a referral or you can search for one yourself. Online directories are provided by GeneTests, the American College of Medical Genetics, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. If you need additional help, contact a GARD Information Specialist. You can also learn more about genetic consultations from Genetics Home Reference.