Alveolar capillary dysplasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital alveolar capillary dysplasia
- Pulmonary hypertension, familial persistent of the newborn
- Familial persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with pulmonary venous misalignment
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Childrens Interstitial Lung Disease (ChILD) Foundation
P.O. Box 721051
Norman, OK 73070
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.