Alveolar capillary dysplasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary vessels
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with pulmonary venous misalignment
- Congenital alveolar capillary dysplasia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
|Generic Name||Nitric oxide|
(INO Therapeutics, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|In conjunction with ventilatory support and other appropriate agents, in the treatment of term and near-term (>34 weeks) neonates with hypoxic respiratory failure associated with clinical or echocardiographic evidence of pulmonary hypertension, where it i|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|