Alveolar capillary dysplasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with pulmonary venous misalignment
- Congenital alveolar capillary dysplasia
- Familial persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn
- Pulmonary hypertension, familial persistent of the newborn
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
|Generic Name||Nitric oxide|
(INO Therapeutics, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|In conjunction with ventilatory support and other appropriate agents, in the treatment of term and near-term (>34 weeks) neonates with hypoxic respiratory failure associated with clinical or echocardiographic evidence of pulmonary hypertension, where it i|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|