Crigler Najjar syndrome, type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Arias syndrome
- Bilirubin uridinediphosphate glucuronosyltransferase deficiency type 2
- Bilirubin-UGT deficiency type 2
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome type 2
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome, type II
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.