Crigler Najjar syndrome, type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Arias syndrome
- Bilirubin uridinediphosphate glucuronosyltransferase deficiency type 2
- Bilirubin-UGT deficiency type 2
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome type 2
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome, type II
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
The Crigler Najjar Association (USA)
3134 Bayberry Street
CNA / King’s Way Foundation
c/o Cory Mauck
Witchita, KS 67226
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.