Osteogenesis imperfecta type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Adair-Dighton syndrome
- Mild osteogenesis imperfecta
- Non-deforming osteogenesis imperfecta
- OI type 1
- Osteogenesis imperfecta tarda
On this page
Canadian Osteogenesis Imperfecta Society
128 Thornhill Crescent
Chatham, Ontario, Canada, N7L 4M3
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.