Osteogenesis imperfecta type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Adair-Dighton syndrome
- Mild osteogenesis imperfecta
- Non-deforming osteogenesis imperfecta
- OI type 1
- Osteogenesis imperfecta tarda
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- Project OrphanAnesthesia is a project whose aim is to create peer-reviewed, readily accessible guidelines for patients with rare diseases and for the anesthesiologists caring for them. The project is a collaborative effort of the German Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Orphanet, the European Society of Pediatric Anesthesia, anesthetists and rare disease experts with the aim to contribute to patient safety.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Osteogenesis imperfecta type 1. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.