Axial spondylometaphyseal dysplasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Axial SMD
- Spondylometaphyseal dysplasia axial type
- SMD Axial
- Suzuki S, Kim OH, Makita Y, Saito T, Lim GY, Cho TJ, Al-Swaid A, Alrasheed S, Sadoon E, Miyazaki O, Nishina S, Superti-Furga A, Unger S, Fujieda K, Ikegawa S, Nishimura G. Axial spondylometaphyseal dysplasia: additional reports. Am J Med Genet A. 2011 Oct;155A(10):2521-8. Epub 2011 Sep 9; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21910225. Accessed 9/14/2012.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Axial spondylometaphyseal dysplasia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.