Other Names for this Disease
- Childhood-onset hypophosphatasia
- Childhood-onset phosphoethanolaminuria
- Childhood-onset Rathburn disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
|Generic Name||Asfotase alfa|
(Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|For the treatment of patients with perinatal/infantile-and juvenile-onset hypophosphatasia (HPP).|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|