Autosomal dominant pseudohypoaldosteronism type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Pseudohypoaldosteronism type 1 autosomal dominant
- Pseudohypoaldosteronism type 1, dominant
- Renal pseudohypoaldosteronism type 1
- Renal PHA1
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Autosomal dominant pseudohypoaldosteronism type 1. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Genetic Disorders of Mucociliary Clearance Consortium (GDMCC) has created a patient registry for individuals that have rare airway diseases. You can learn more about the patient registry by clicking on the GDMCC link.