Progressive pseudorheumatoid arthropathy of childhood
Other Names for this Disease
- Arthropathy, progressive pseudorheumatoid, of childhood
- Progressive pseudorheumatoid chondrodysplasia
- Progressive pseudorheumatoid dysplasia
On this page
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Evaluation and Treatment of Skeletal Diseases which may be of interest to you.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.