Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2B
Other Names for this Disease
- CMT 2B
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, axonal, Type 2B
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, neuronal, Type 2B
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy 2 B (HMSN 2 B)
- Peripheral sensory neuropathy, autosomal dominant (PSN)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The Inherited Neuropathies Consortium is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with Charcot Marie Tooth disease through research. The Inherited Neuropathies Consortium has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.
For more information on the registry see: http://rarediseasesnetwork.epi.usf.edu/INC/register/index.htm