Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2B
Other Names for this Disease
- CMT 2B
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, axonal, Type 2B
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, neuronal, Type 2B
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy 2 B (HMSN 2 B)
- Peripheral sensory neuropathy, autosomal dominant (PSN)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.